Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

3 posters

First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Mick
    Mick
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] - Page 3 Empty Re: First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 19:38

Wilhelm Trümper

"It's okay, if you tell me the wrong answer, I had a feeling that would happen anyways." Shut up Wilhelm! I had said too much already. "The humans really can't take on the job as hunters all the way." I mummbled to myself. Most of the hunters does crazy things, why did the witch council decided to leave the humans to the hunting, everyone knew that it would turn out wrong. I hoped that its only her father that hunts down even the innocent creatures.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] - Page 3 Empty Re: First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 19:46

Aasia Aaliyah

"Why not?" I asked, hearing him mumble to himself. 'Oh wait,' I thought. 'Was I suppose to be able to hear that. . . ?'

Last edited by DindellaTheDefender on 15/11/2011, 23:48; edited 1 time in total
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 19:50

Wilhelm Trümper

I wondered on what she was talking about. Then I realized it, she was talking about me saying that human's shouldn't have the done the hunting business. "Cause it wasn't like that back in the past, when a group of witches was helping them, mostly so that the humans won't get themselves confused," Just like her family did. "or corrupted." Did I just tell her all of that. She's going to wonder on why I know that. Great, I should have shut up when I told myself to.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 19:59

Aasia Aaliyah

I thought about what he said for a bit. "So. . ." I began, then thought for a second. "Who use to be in charge of hunting?"

Last edited by DindellaTheDefender on 15/11/2011, 23:48; edited 1 time in total
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 20:03

Wilhelm Trümper

"No one, both the witches and the humans were working together, well, I mean was working together." Why did she asked me that? "Didn't your dad tell you this stuff?" I guessed that since the witches left the hunters took it out that they used to help them on the hunting.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 23:51

Aasia Aaliyah

"Oh. . ." I made a very unhappy face. "Witches and Hunters don't get along." I explained. "In fact, most of the time if a Witch and a Hunter see each other they'll fight to see who can kill the other first." I shook my head slightly. "It gets pretty gruesome sometimes. . . I've seen a fight between a Hunter and a Witch once. Never do I again."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 23:57

Wilhelm Trümper

I sighed. I almost forgot that she is raised where it is like that. "In the past witches used to help hunters, the hunters have gone corrupted." Well, it only make sence to the older witches/hunters, whom are propably dead by now. "The tready between witches and humans ended about fifty years ago."
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 16/11/2011, 01:23

Aasia Aaliyah

"I don't see why everybody has to fight each other in the first place." I shook my head heartfully, nearly in tears. "Why would someone ever want to harm another person?"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 16/11/2011, 08:15

Wilhelm Trümper

"I don't know, I guess it's just seems natural to people to do that." I did saz people. There are always fights. There's no real answer on how to answer her question.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 19/11/2011, 01:26

Aasia Aaliyah

"Then most people make no sense."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 19/11/2011, 20:16

Wilhelm Trümper

Actually it's nobody that makes sence. I know i am one of those people who doesn't. "Yeah..." I told her not really know what to say. And then it got quiet. "This world is pretty screwed up huh?" I need to change the subject soon, its getting pretty sad in here. And I just met this girl. I sighed.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 21/11/2011, 02:13

Aasia Aaliyah

"So. . . um. . ." I could not think of a conversation. . . at all.
    Wilhelm Trümper
    Wilhelm Trümper

Post  Wilhelm Trümper 21/11/2011, 08:23

I looked around the place to find some way to get into a different type of conversation. I spotted something, well, actually it's more like remembered something. "Let's clean up this mess" The stove incedent, if anyone actually remembered that. I started picking up some of the stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content