Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

3 posters

First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  DindellaTheDefender 29/10/2011, 00:35

Aasia Aaliyah

"You are very under-educated in these things." I told him, shaking my head with disapproval. "Micro-demons just do that to trick people." I explained. "See, they're truly shapeshifting fire demons that haunt houses and stores, waiting for the opportune moment to roast you alive and drag you to hell where Hellhounds feast on your flesh."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  Mick 29/10/2011, 00:38

Wilhelm Trümper

Me? Uneducated? Okay, she is taking this a bit too seriously, I mean come on, the demons are everzwhere? "Uh....all the microwave does that is potentially dangerous, if you put some gold in it and microwave that gold, then there will be a explosion, but that's all a microwave can do" Seriously why does she think that. "What makes you think that demons are even real?"
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 29/10/2011, 00:45

Aasia Aaliyah

"This is very general and logical information." I told him. "My father is a hunter. He kills monsters for a living."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 29/10/2011, 00:49

Wilhelm Trümper

I stood there for a couple of minutes when she said that her father is a hunter. This is shocking. "A-Are you a hunter?" Why am I afraid? She can't kill me. Well, the hunters do like keeping monsters inside of their cages. I slowly sat down. I hoped she didn't realized that I was in shock.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 21:56

Aasia Aaliyah

I watched him hold his breath and his skin pale, his eye whites showing. For several long minutes he just stood there like that, and my heart fluttered with worry. Did I say something wrong? "A-are you a hunter?" He finally asked, his voice trembling. Slowly he sat down on a chair near the kitchen table, I just watched him, and blinked a few times, standing there quietly, nothing but the sound of my shallow breathing. Out of curiosity, I took a nice sniff of the air, allowing some of my inner-beast to tell my nose what it was wiffing.

A vampire? No. . . not a normal vampire. In fact, I didn't know what the hell he was. . . and. . . he smelled familiar. Familiar. Almost as if I had been surrounded by a similar scent my entire life.

But the thing was: I had NO IDEA how to answer him. I was trained to be a Hunter and Hunter-blood ran through my veins, but. . . I was a monster myself and, despite this, hated killing. However, those secrets of my life were not of his concern as far as I was concerned. So, I just stood there, staring at him. . . unsure what to say, debating the full truth to his ears.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 22:04

Wilhelm Trümper

I didn't know how to really react to this. God, why did I do that, now the next thing I need is someone who is going to try to kill me, again. I seen her sniff the air. What the fuck? Why did she do that? I notice that she didn't answered my qeustion.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 22:10

Aasia Aaliyah

Finally I made up my mind. He didn't need to know, so I just decided to drop the entire subject. . . besides, a lot of people didn't know being a hunter is also genetic. "Nah." I replied finally. "I hate death."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 22:13

Wilhelm Trümper

She finally said something and it turns out to be a no? Strange. I sighed in relief. "Same here." I was talking about hatting death. Yes, I fear that I can't die but I also do fear of dieing, or killing people.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 22:17

Aasia Aaliyah

I heard the tea pot whistle in the stove and hurriedly went to pull it out, grabbing the oven mits and throwing them on my hands, but I was too late. The tea kettle exploded inside the stove. I gasped in terror and jolted back away from the stove. (Imagine a literal D8> face here. x'D) I was too clumsy to be a good hunter anyways.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 22:20

Wilhelm Trümper

I watched her leave the room when the teapot started whistling. The next thing I herd was something exploding. "Gott" I seriously need to think more in english. I got up from the couch and I went into the kitchen: Found out that the teapot had exploded. I came right next to Aasia. "Are you okay?" I'm just wondering if any of the explosion caused any damage. Someone needs to tell her that the teapot does not belong in the stove.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 22:22

Aasia Aaliyah

"The demons ate my teapot!"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 22:25

Wilhelm Trümper

Really? That's all she is going to say....... I sighed. "You do know that the teapot does not go in the stove, it goes on the top of the stove." I walked up to the stove and opened it up. That teapot did do some damage. I got the pot out, not paying attention to how much it can hurt a normal human cause of it heat. I put it in the garbage, watch the plastic melt. I just hope she doesn't see that. (o.o')
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 22:29

Aasia Aaliyah

"Stupid freaking demons." I muttered quietly under my breath. "They always eat my teapot. Every. Freaking. Time. Now I have to get a new one. I hate getting a new one every time I try to make tea. . . I should've bought a back-up last time I was at the store. Aw well." I shook my head.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 22:31

Wilhelm Trümper

She did not hear a single thing that I just told her did she? Wow...."Maybe It's the stove." I guess I can try to convince her through her ways on what she thinks, I hope. I noticed that the teapot burned my hands a bit. Not visible to a human, they will heal within a few mintues all the way.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 22:40

Aasia Aaliyah

After I was done mumbling myself, I looked at Vilhelm. "I'm sorry, Vilhelm. . ." I felt so, so bad. "I should've kept better eyes on those demons. . . now you have no tea!"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 22:43

Wilhelm Trümper

I looked at her. "No, it's okay" I don't think that I can have anyways. "Besides...after with all that happening..." I laughed a bit. "...I don't think I can have tea right now." I am not afraid of those 'demons'. I am just afriad of her using that stove again.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 31/10/2011, 23:05

Aasia Aaliyah

I sighed, tears streaking my cheeks. Demons ruin everything all the time and Vilhelm didn't want to make me feel bad about it. My eyes slowly wandered from the stove to his clothes and I could feel my pulse pick up--his clothing was WRINKLY. Oh God, no! Those vile things were definitely all up in his clothes! I ran to him and grabbed his sleeve, desperately trying to yank all of the wrinkles out. "You! You have wrinkles in your clothing!!"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 31/10/2011, 23:08

Wilhelm Trümper

The girl started crying, really? I noticed that she grabbed my...(xD he has not jaket/long sleave shirt on!!!)....shirt. (fixed it ^^) She was trying to unwrinkle my shirt? "Uh....yeah, so?" said it as 'Uh...yea zo?' I need to keep my accent unshowable. "Your clothes are wrinkled up also, it's normal." I tried to help her on her problems. I just hope that it works. I wondered if she has been in any mental facilities or something like that in the past.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 18:53

Aasia Aaliyah

My eyes widen. EPICLY. LONG. SILENCE. "My clothes. . . ? They. . . ? They have wrinkles in them?" Instantly I looked at my clothes. they were indeed wrinkled. "OH GOD!!" I grabbed at my sleeves and tried very hard to pull the wrinkles out. "There's wrinkles in my folds!!" When pulling the wrinkles out didn't work, I began to try and remove my clothing but Vilhelm stopped me.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 18:57

Wilhelm Trümper

I had to stop her when she started taking off her clothes. (O.O) "It's not that bad on having wrinkles okay?" I tried to convince her. "It's just wrinkles there are no demons in this place." Actually this place has no evil aura. Which is odd, cause its rare for a human to have that type of home.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 19:04

Aasia Aaliyah

"Demoooonnnsssssss~!" I hissed and pouted. Why did he not understand the seriousness of the situation?
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 19:08

Wilhelm Trümper

I sighed. "Aasia, demons aren't everywhere, okay? Demons mostly just posses people." I need to get this into her head. I really wonder on how her family can put up with this paranoia. "Who told you that demon's are everywhere?" This is why that the witches used to be the hunters. But that's another storz on why they aren't anymore.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 19:18

Aasia Aaliyah

"You have no idea!" I exclaimed. "My dad taught me to be very careful about these things, because he knows this stuff."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 15/11/2011, 19:24

Wilhelm Trümper

"I don't think that your dad ment for you to go this far." I told her. "I know what demons are, okay? but I am not a hunter." Trained as one, yes, but never became one. Humans lost most of thier training haven't they. I wondered. "Was your dad the type of hunter who hunts the evil or all supernatural/paranormal creatures?" I asked her.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/11/2011, 19:33

Aasia Aaliyah

Vil's question immediately made me feel uncomfortable. I wondered if I should lie or just say the truth, but. . . the truth hurt and I had never admitted it out loud to myself before. "Uh. . ."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content