Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

3 posters

First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Mick
    Mick
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] Empty First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  Mick 17/10/2011, 20:43

Wilhelm Trümper
    So, I somehow gotten into this. Another place to stay. It doesn't seem bad, but I know I might not enjoy it. I am holding my bags. I walked into the house, small but enough for just me. I grabbed my stuff from the front door and started putting them into the house. I first did the stuff that I need at the end of the day. I picked up the metal box, it had the stuff I definantly need or I would go straight into a coma. I hate it. It's been two hours now since I came here. I walked downstairs and seen a envelope. I opened it and it was written and said that I was invited to a house. I realized that it was a house in this neighborhood. I know I have alot of stuff to do, but it's nothing important, I'll go in an hour to the place.
    A hour has passed and I almost forgot about the invatation, why do I even care? I guess I just want to be friendly. I grabbed my coat and locked my house. I walked on the street and found the houss, simple little place, are all these houses small? I walked up to the door and knocked on it, waiting for the person who invited me to open the door.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] Empty Re: First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  DindellaTheDefender 19/10/2011, 18:14

Aasia Aaliyah

I yawned and looked over at the door as soon as I heard a knock. At first I thought the aliens had finally came to get me, but then I remembered the new person in town and assured myself it might not be the aliens. Getting up from my chair, I set my book down on the end table under the lamp. Before going to the door I made sure the lamp wasn't on fire inside and burnt my hand a bit, but that's okay because it wasn't on fire. I patted the book, then cautiously approached the door, my feet sliding against the carpet slowly so as to not make any walking sounds. Pressing my back against the wall by the door I glanced around me with my eyes, then looked through the little portal-thing on the door. The figure on the other side distorted and stretched. I tensed. "Who's there?!"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

First Scene On This Website [On-Site] Empty Re: First Scene On This Website [On-Site]

Post  Mick 19/10/2011, 18:24

Wilhelm Trümper

I herd the voice from the house. "Wilhelm Trümper" I said it as 'Vilhelm Truemper' I need to remember that I need to speak my name the english way, but I keep forgetting/not caring. "I got this envelope, and it says that I am invited to here." I picked up the note to let the girl see it. I know the person inside is a girl cause i herd a girl voice, or I really misherd it. "I'm new in this nieghborhood." I am socially awkward, especially when it comes to stuff like this. I am still at the door, standing, moving around a bit, wondering on when the girl will come out.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 19/10/2011, 18:32

Aasia Aaliyah

"Vilhem?" I asked, unsure if what I was hearing was correct. If it really was Wilhem, then I must have spelled his name wrong on the envelope. I felt the overwhelming sense of guilt, remembering how according to Ancient Egyptian beliefs, which were not my own quite but still may be very true, that changing someone's name was changing their entire identity. It was like creating a new person! Oh how horrible of me to have done such a terrible thing. And so I cried. Very hard.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 19/10/2011, 18:38

Wilhelm Trümper

I herd the girl say my name. "Um....yeah that's my name, but I sometimes forget that my name is in a different language, it's german really. So...to you its propably said as...." Do I really need to think on that? "...Wilhelm" It didn't sound right to me. Then I herd someone crying from inside of the place. I wondering what was happening. "Um....miss? Are you okay in there?" I have no clue on what to do. I can't just go in there, it's rude. I tired looking through the windows to see if it's anything serious. I hate it that I try to live as a human sometimes.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 19/10/2011, 18:44

Aasia Aaliyah

Upon hearing him assure me that my spelling was in fact correct, I began to suspect he was, in fact, an alien. Never-the-less, it would be rude to invite him over and then not invite him in. After a short pause to recover from my breakdown, I wiped the tears from my face and put on a small smile. Cautiously I unlocked the door. "You can come in, Vilhelm."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 19/10/2011, 18:50

Wilhelm Trümper

I see a brown haired girl opening the door. "Thanks" I gave her a slight smile. I walked into the house. "Um....why were you crying?" Wait, was I suppose to hear that if my hearing wasn't so acute. I looked around the place, it seems nice. And creator forgot to mention on the first post that he is wearing simple, like a t-shirt and jeans, dark clothes since he was unpacking earlier. "I'm sorry, I don't think I should be asking that, should I?" Okay, I think I should shut up. I should be better with people cause of my age, but no I'm not. It's actually gotten worse.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 19/10/2011, 20:34

Aasia Aaliyah

"Oh! Oh!!" I smiled, reassuringly. "It was nothing. Really it wasn't!" To emphasize I flailed my arms as I spoke, making motions in the air to make everything make sense. But he didn't seem to understand my arm motions at all.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 19/10/2011, 20:50

Wilhelm Trümper

Okay, I made my conclusion, she must be crazy. The first person I met in this neighbor might be a nut. Great...."Uh...." I was going to say that she should be lying cause no one cries for no reason. I shook my head. "So...why am I here?" Insert mental facepalm here. I am not rude but shesh I sound like I do.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 17:33

Aasia Aaliyah

I beamed proudly and excitedly. "Because I wanted to greet you to the neighborhood!" My eyes sparkled with pure joy.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 20/10/2011, 18:46

Wilhelm Trümper

Okay....that's odd....at I think it is. "Alright, you made me feel welcomed" I smiled a bit. I don't like being in here. Especially since this girl is so hyper and happy. I'm not saying that I never was happy I just lost it years ago. "It's nice to meet you" I just happen to realize something. "Um...I didn't get your name, what is it?"
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 20:24

Aasia Aaliyah

I was so happy! I actually made someone feel welcomed!!! Most people really get freaked out. I don't know why. Then he said: "Um...I didn't get your name, what is it?"

I flushed with embarrassment. I forgot to tell him my name!! Such a rude host I was! So rude!! I figured out it must have been those damned demons and ran to the kitchen, took a flashlight and cautiously opened the stove, shining the light in to check for glowing evil eyes. Relieved to see no eyes, I closed the stove and eyed the broken micro-demon on the kitchen counter, hit it with my flashlight then SPED OUT of the kitchen for my dear life. Once back in the living room by Vilhelm, I looked behind me panting. It didn't chase me this time--I got lucky.

After a few moments, I turned to him with a smile. "I'm Aasia Aaliyah!"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 20/10/2011, 20:34

Wilhelm Trümper

I watch her leave the room and come back, well, after I herd a few things. I don't want to know what happened. "Nice to meet you Aasia Aaliyah." I told her. An odd name, well look at mine, it isn't a common name. I don't even think that many people has that last name. "Uh....what were you doing back there?" Why is she exhuasted also? Okay, she might be literally crazy.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 20:52

Aasia Aaliyah

"I was checking for evil demons in the stove of course. Why else?" I asked.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 20/10/2011, 20:58

Wilhelm Trümper

"Uh...." I wanted to say something but I shut up. "Why are the demons in there?" Eh, might as well join in with the fun. I do have to be careful a bit. I think she literally is a bit mentally insane. "Why aren't there anyone else in here?" I mubbled to myself. I didn't even realized that I said it.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 21:08

Aasia Aaliyah

"Demons like to hide in any space they can fit in. You must be very under-educated in these things." I said. "Everyone knows that." That's when he seemed to be looking around at the things in my living-room, I completely missed what he said to himself. He must've became worried over the demons. I don't blame him. "Don't worry. I take every precaution to make sure as little demons as possible can hide here." I smiled.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 20/10/2011, 21:14

Wilhelm Trümper

She said something to me. I looked at her. "um....I'm not worried...besides why should I worry about 'demons', they are the least of the worry in the world." Oh...shit, I totally forgot, she is human. Now I sound like the crazy one. And I am not uneducated, she just have a big imagination. Wow.....she would be good at giving someone a story idea. I took off my jaket, totally forgetting about the scars. "So.....would you mind if I sit on your couch." Still standing at the door.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 21:27

Aasia Aaliyah

I was shocked. . . least of his worries? Least of his WORRIES?! God, he must have been so brave, but still I worried. Bravery doesn't stop demons from eating you and sucking on your bones for lunch. I was going to need to keep an eye on him for a while--for his own safety. "Of course! You can chill out on the couch." I told him. "Make yourself at home." Then noticed the scars on his body, specifically the one on his wrist. "Dog bite?"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 20/10/2011, 21:30

Wilhelm Trümper

I walked into the living room. "okay" I smiled a bit. As soon as she asked about my scars. I was shocked and I froze a bit. "Um....yeah.....it happened a....long time ago......" Mic forgot to mention to Megan that he has some other scars (He is suicidal xD) but she didn't say them cause she thought they weren't important and they aren't that noticable either. "Neighors dog attacked me." I lied.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 21:34

Aasia Aaliyah

"Oh." I said. "I'm sorry that happened to you." Then after some social awkwardness. "Um. . . would you like some fresh-brewed tea?"
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 20/10/2011, 22:15

Wilhelm Trümper

"It's okay.....It doesn't bother me anymore." I told her. Shesh what a big liar I am. "Yeah, I can have some." Haven't had tea for a while. I started looking around the room.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 22:57

Aasia Aaliyah

"Kay!" I said happily and skipped off to the kitchen, but before I went in I eyed the micro-demon. I knew it was watching me, I saw a red light above it's dominate green eye. I'd have to blind that eye too later, but that wasn't my current mission. I was going to make tea, so I left the micro-demon alone and cautiously approached the stove. I picked up the flashlight, then with even more caution opened the stove and shown the flashlight in, searching for evil gleaming eyes. Once I saw that it was safe, I opened up a cabinet and took out my old fashioned tea kettle.

Before anything else, I reached into the tea kettle and pulled out the cotton balls I shoved in there, pour ed the salt into a jar to use again, then washed the kettle several times. I took out some herbs, crushed them and placed them inside special homemade tea packets, put them in the pot, took out a bottle of water from the fridge and poured it into the kettle. Placing the kettle on the stove I turned the oven on, then placed the pot inside the stove.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 21/10/2011, 17:30

Wihelm Trümper

After a few minutes of her leaving the room, I started walking into the kitchen. I watched her do the whole scene with the stove. And then I seen the microwave. What in the world did it do to deserve it? "Um.....why is the microwave smashed?" Let's see why I ask that when I have a propable idea on why. I wonder how paranoid can she be?
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 29/10/2011, 00:21

Aasia Aaliyah

"Oh! That's a micro-demon!!" I explained, my face going VERY serious. "When I moved into this house, he was here. I know he was why they left, so now I am doing all I can to rid the house of his evil."
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 29/10/2011, 00:26

Wilhelm Trümper

Micro-demon? What? "Um...Are you sure that its a demon? All it does is heat food up?" What does she use to cook her food with? Now, I am wondering if there was anzone who told her this stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content