Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Mick
    Mick
    Admin

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Empty What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Post  Mick 14/10/2011, 22:49

Wilhelm Mondlicht Trümper
    What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Tumblr_ltogaq6YeM1qbr95po1_500_large
    It's too late now to stop the process
    This was your choice - you let it in
    This double life you lead is eating you up from within
    A thousand shards of glass you pushed beneath my skin
    And left me lying there to bleed
    And as you showed me your scars, I only held you closer
    But as the light in you went dark I saw you turn over
    I wanted always to be there for you and close to you
    But I'm losing this, And I'm losing you

name: Wilhelm Mondlicht Trümper
    sexuality: straight
    type:Type Nine Expri-Vamp/witch
    mental problems: suicidal (only when he is tired of living and wants to go into a coma, since he can't die o.o)
    abilities: see into the future
    Alternate Universe or Non-Alternate Universe: AU
    facecalm:Bill Kaulitz
    fandom: Tokio Hotel

Well, this ain't no slideshow, this is the great unknown, this is the poison we take

height: 6 feet and 5 inches
    weight: 145 pounds
    body type: skinny
    hair: black and looks like a mohawk xD
    eyes: gray/blood red
    style of clothing: He wears leather jakets, thight dark clothes. Sometimes wears arm warmers. Boots. I suck at describing peoples styles xD. He wears T-shirts also Very Happy.

Outside the velvet rope, standing there all alone, all the grotesque and shame

dislikes: scientists, wars, expirementations,
    strengths: blood
    weakness: human blood D:
    fears: not being able to die o.o
    secrets: he knew some english before the war ended,he tattoes on his back well that aren't really tattoes, he won't let me say what they are o.o
    bad habits: quite easily,
    personality: He is awkward, like when someone starts talking to him, he lets the other person do the talking until he finds a way to talk to them also. He can be very sweet when it comes to others dangers. Even though he doesn't like violence much, he can fight. He can be mean at times.[/font]

If you think that real beauty is on the outside, well that's a far cry from the truth

music choice: screamo, rock, metal
    foods: pizza, tacos, pie,
    drinks: Blood (duh!!!), Dr. Pepper, Monster,
    languages: English and German(I can't speak it all the way so give me some slack x3)

Maybe all the information that you seek, well, you should not believe, there's no truth

father: Matthew Trümper
    mother: Lila Trümper
    brother/sister: Thomas Trümper, Viktor Trümper
    other family: Hazel Blackwell (the other type 9 >.> she died), Rebecca Becker (Don't want to know the relation; she's dead),John Becker (Rebecca's son xD i don't know if he's dead or not o.o')
    friends:he doesn't have any that he told me xD

I feel so dramatised, doped up and televised, life can be cruel and insane

history: Wilhelm was sent into a mental ward in Magdeburg, Germany, when he accedently said english and it was all giberish even though he had a vision of someone dying, later on finding out that the person was part of the royalty. You see, Wilhelm is a witch, and he somehow inherited the families abilities. The mental ward had turned out to be a scientific place for germany to try to find a perfect weapon to have for the war. Wilhelm was the closest, he was a type 9, but they wanted a type 10. He escaped when there was a fire starting at the place. By the time he came home his whole family was murdered, the other expirements had found them. His older brother, Viktor was in the war so he somehow escaped the death. Wilhelm didn't know what to do after that, he was disowned by his family cause he isn't human anymore. At one point he realized that he couldn't die, which wasn't good. So he started on suicide attempts to see if somehow he can die. As you can see he has no yet found a way.

But we've got these ugly scars, unknown and infected hearts, maybe it's time for a change

name: mic or michelle
    how long: 3
    hello: I MADE THIS TEMPLATE!!!
    copyright: I, sadly, do not own Bill o.o
    RP sample:
    Wilhelm Trümper: -walks up to his brother worried as crap- I think something bad had happened and i have no clue on what it is -he just had a vision of someone dying by using the forbiddon spell-

this template is made by angelzfalldown, do not use this on anything else, nor mess with it; ths song Lies Of The Beautiful People belongs to Sixx: A.M. and i am only using them for the template

Last edited by Mick on 14/1/2012, 23:39; edited 8 times in total
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Empty Re: What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Post  Mick 16/10/2011, 17:18

Gabriel Amsel
    What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Tumblr_lq30sbIfnG1qd7ydgo1_1280-1
    I cannot tell you, your falling apart
    Open your eyes if you wanna survive
    I want to tell you, your love is a lie
    But I won't tell you
    I can't leave this, I am fine inside
    I don't feel bliss and I just keep hiding
    I've been burned so bad that I still play with fire
    Sometimes naked truth is what I don't believe in

name: Gabriel Amsel
    sexuality: straight
    type: phoenix
    mental problems: a bit of a psycho xD
    abilities: burn things when touching it o.o,
    Alternate Universe or Non-Alternate Universe: AU
    facecalm: i am asking myself that right now xD
    fandom: Supernatural Very Happy

Well, this ain't no slideshow, this is the great unknown, this is the poison we take

height: 5 feet and 10 inches
    weight: 135 pounds
    body type: normal
    hair: black, shoulder length, barely covers the eyes but they do
    eyes: dark brown eyes turns into dark red when he uses his abilities
    style of clothing: black t-shirts, black leather jakets, black jakets, occasionly wear scarves. i mention black alot xD

Outside the velvet rope, standing there all alone, all the grotesque and shame

likes: fire, sun, motorcycles, destruction, fighting physical things,
    dislikes: iron, salt, snow, coldness, winter,
    strengths: fire
    weakness: (the colt but since that can never be on here xD) iron
    fears: iron O.o (don't ask i am questioning it also xD)
    secrets: burned a friend accedently o.o, how he became a phoenix
    bad habits: he gets ingored alot o.o, sometimes don't pay attention to conversations
    personality: He is self cautious. He is concided, wants to do things on his own. He is a calm guy. He thinks that people are very strange. He kind of judges people before he really knows them.

If you think that real beauty is on the outside, well that's a far cry from the truth

music choice: Apocalyptica, Seether, Shinedown, bands like that (i am too lazy to list the genres xD)
    foods: pizza, bird seed (jk xD), ramen,
    drinks: coffee, hot chocolate,
    languages: English mostly

Maybe all the information that you seek, well, you should not believe, there's no truth

father: Andrew Amsel (dead)
    mother: Elizabeth Amsel (dead o.o)
    brother/sister: none
    other family: not really
    friends: Arriane Spellcaster, Ivory Haven, and Mystic Illusion

I feel so dramatised, doped up and televised, life can be cruel and insane

history: It's kind of compilicated on how he is turned into a Phoenix. But he was turned in the year 1754. Like you know most of the stories like that, someone attacks and the person who got attacked were changed after then, yeah, that happened to Gabriel. After about a hundred years of him being a Phoenix, he didn't know that his abilities were getting stronger, he just thought that his powers were already there. At one point he started hanging out with a bunch of people and he had accendently killed one of them with his touch, he was pissed at her. He regrets killing her, only the others known about it. He knows that they didn't forgive him, even when it was an accident. He just left them one night. He realized that some parts on his powers are involving with his emotions. He tried to keep to himself so he won't hurt anyone but he just gave up. He knows that his emotions will always be involved with his powers, not motter how much he tried to hold them back. The group of friends stop talking to each other after a while o.o. He keeps his distance from humans so he won't accendently blow his cover when his abilities starts making new ones in the future.

But we've got these ugly scars, unknown and infected hearts, maybe it's time for a change

name: mic
    how long: o.o damn i am bad at counting see? one, twei, three, vier xD
    hello: my mind is doubled language today @.@
    copyright: I DO NOT OWN THE PIC, and this character will have my RP forum sample
    RP sample: I can't belive it, yet I see the ashes. I just killed her. I heared the others walking into the room and they seen the ashes. "I have no clue on what happened." I try telling them. "S-she just..." This have never happened to me. What's going on? Why are my powers increasing? For some reason I know it's involving with my abilities, but I don't know how. "....somehow turned into ash." I am in shock that this even happened. I finally get a chance to fit in with other, that aren't even human either, and I kill one of them, poor Arriane. Yes, I was pissed at her, but not enough to kill her. I ran out of the room.

this template is made by angelzfalldown, do not use this on anything else, nor mess with it; ths song Lies Of The Beautiful People belongs to Sixx: A.M. and i am only using them for the template

Last edited by Mick on 1/1/2012, 00:13; edited 1 time in total
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Empty Re: What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Post  Mick 17/11/2011, 21:35

Alexander Joesef Shaddix

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die AefMt7XCEAAKbKQ

Eyes closed hands tied behind our back we try, to cover up our deepest secrets and lies
    but we both know we are suspects to the crime, and running won't solve our problem this time
    I've seen a sketch in black and white, I'm the face you try to hide
    behind the doors under the sheets, but you are guilty just like me
    Should we expect no consequence, maybe our lies will pass the test
    and none of us are innocent, a cycle of russian roulette

Name: Alexander Joesef Shaddix
    Nickname: Alex
    Gender: Male >.> if you think that he's a female then go see an eye doctor xD
    Sexuality: straight
    Type/Occupation: human, Hunter
    Abilites/Mental Issues: well, he drinks, smokes. but idk about the mental yet
    Au or Non-Au: AU

This is what I brought you, this you can keep
    This is what I brought you may forget me

Facecalm/Fandom: ANDY BIERSACK :D (i know i barely reconize him with that pic xD), Black Veil Brides ^^ (would say supernatural also >.> but Hunters are hunters xD)
    Height/Weight: 5 feet, 8 inches; 154 Pounds
    Hair/Eyes: black straight hair that is at least to the shoulders that sometimes cover his eyes; brown eyes
    Clothing Style: He likes wearing leather gloves. Also the simple stuff; jeans, t-shirts xD. He likes wearing boots. >.> for some odd reason. Dark colored jakets ^^. He has some piercings; snake bites, nose (O.O i never seen that until today xD), ears. Some tatteos but I am too lazy to list them, well, you can tell from the picture there's one on his arm ^^. Few jewlery >.> like wrist bands, and necklaces (not fancy necklaces). Belts :D and well cains >.> how is he going to hunt with those making noises D:. Aww....screw it, just look at the picture >.<!!

I promise you my heart, just promise to sing....
    Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep

Dislikes: monsters, police, people who thinks that they are better then him, just people O.O,
    Strengths: enery drinks?
    Weaknesses: tiredness, lazyness
    Fears: losing his family, that a monster kills him >.>
    Habits: he doesn't pay much attention to others, always makes sure that the person is human before he talks to them, smirks sometimes O.O' just randomly,
    Personality: Alexander is really a people person. He is really rude when it someone bothers him when he is cranky. He doesn't know when to act kindly towards others, he lost that years after he started hunting. He doesn't know when it is a good time to just shut up. He thinks that everyone is evil. And I am starting to think he's paranoid after I just wrote this xD. He's mostly calm, just keeping to himself. He only talks to others just to talk, not let it mean anything, well, to him it won't.

This is what I thought, I thought you need me
    This is what I thought so think me naive

Parents/Guardian: Jack and Alice Shaddix
    Sibilings: Scarlett Shaddix
    Other Family: well he doesn't have much people but his family has been close to the Aaliyah family; Reasons? >.> hunting.....
    History: Alexander wasn't always in the hunting business, he only came in after his sister got injured in a car accident. He was in high school when he started. He's a newbie compare to most of the hunters at his age, well, mostly because most kids were train at a young age. He really didn't know what he was going to do with his life before he started hunting but it had to be something that's not involving with hunting. Most families of hunting does hunting cause something happened to them to get revenge or something like that. Alex's family was one of the few families that it was inherited. He started hunting, failed some of them, but he made it most of the time. He was suprized when his parents let him hunt on his own. He talks to his sister sometimes to figure out what he's hunting. He decided to go to places and sees what's in the towns by staying in the towns for a while. For some reason the town that Dead Blue Eclipse is in (all i know that it's in the suberbs around NYC XDXDXD), has a lot of paranormal/supernatural activity.

I promised you a heart you promised to keep

Name: Mic!! ^^ or.......>.> <.< -doesn't know what to put now xD-
    Anything?: O.O andy doesn't look like Andy >.> <.< I DO NOT OWN HIM >:D
    RP Sample: see Wilhem and Gabriels xD

this template is made by angelzfalldown, please do not mess with it or take it and use it for another site ^^. the song Prelude 12-21 belongs to AFI, I am only using it for the template.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 21/11/2011, 19:16

Ashes Jinx Cross

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Loooooooook
    Ashes as a Vampire

Once more I'll say goodbye to you, things happen but we don't really know what
    If it's suppose to be like this, why do most of us ignore the chance to miss
    Torn apart of the seams of my dreams turn to tears
    I'm not feeling this situation
    Run away, try to find that safe place that you can hide
    It's the best place to be when your feeling like me
    All these things I hate revolve around me
    Just back off before I snap

Name: Ashes Jinx Cross
    Nickname: Ashes
    Type/Occupation: vampire
    Abilites/Mental Issues: well, vampire abilities lol; trust issues, a slight of ADD
    Facebook:Ashes's FB

This is what I brought you may forgive me

Facecalm/Fandom: Alex Xu-Xutzy
    Height/Weight: 5 feet 4 inches; 140 pounds
    Hair/Eyes: she has black hair with blue highlights, about shouler length, when she has't been to barber in a while her highlights fate into somewhat of a brown; blueish/black eyes, they change into black when she is feeding
    Clothing Style: She wears the normal type of stuff; t-shirts, jeans, and shoes. She also wears chokers, necklaces. God, I am bad at describing clothes. When she feels like it, she wears her school uniform that she had before she was changed. When she is wearing normal clothes, it is dark. She mostly like wearing long sleave shirts. She has snake bites.

Dislikes: energy drinks, silence, the language French, video games, coffee
    Strengths: blood
    Weaknesses: sun
    Fears: her family finding her, the vampire that changed her finding her
    Habits: moves her fingures together alot when she's nervous, biting her bottom lip (the snake bites aren't really helpful cause of that), can't stand at the same place for a certain amount of time.
    Personality: She can be sadistic when she can be, mostly when she is feeding/hungry. She is extremely shy (which won't help her when she tries to get blood). She doesn't know how to really talk to people. She's the type of girl that people propably imagine being by herself and no one would want to talk to her, except she did have a few friends. She laughs when it becomes awkward around her. She does care on what people thinks about her, but when she hears about it she really tries to ignore it. She can be a smart allic when she wants to be. She can also be a little hyperactive when someone told her something that is very good or when she is sugar high.

Parents/Guardian: unknown; she won't tell anyone on what her real name is and who her parents are
    Sibilings: only child
    Other Family: none that she will tell
    History: Ashes was actually born (well, suppose to be) as a vampire, both of her parents were vampires, but for some reason she was born as a human. She had none of the traits of being a vampire, outside the sun bothering her a bit. She had lived most of her life normally, well, she did had a few problems when the teachers wants to have a parent/teacher conference lol. She also went to a private school, which means, uniforms. A vampire bit her, only bit her and her vampiric sences came to her. She left her hometown as soon as she could, without thinking too clearly, and she had paniced a bit too much. She had changed her name also so her parents can't find her (again, she panied a bit too much to think about on what her parents will think, lol). She will never tell anyone on what her real name is. Well, now she is 15 year old walking around the outskirts of NYC. Wow........this isn't good. LOL.

Name: Mic
    Anything?: well, i do not own the pic i used for this....
    RP Sample:
    Ashes Cross: -walks up to the stranger for some help; she went a bit too far with the car that she went into so she can get a ride out of her hometown; her fangs are out a bit, she's a bit hungry- um.....excuse me? -she taps the guy's shoulder- do you know on where this place could be

Last edited by angelzfalldown on 2/12/2011, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 2/12/2011, 21:17

Aiden Nacht

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Bill-only-vampire-version--large-msg-123768371225

My deadly wish but it should have come sooner
    Like corpse in a funeral that I will never attend
    There is no light on in the back of this house
    But your not around to die is to live in her head
    So I'll hate on, never let go
    I dug this pain into my cheast insted
    One last chance to reverse this curse
    You stole my heart but I had it first
    Now I see you've got something to prove
    And nothing to loose so let me tell you the truth

Name: Aiden Nacht
    Nickname: O.o i forgot what his adopted mother calls him
    Type/Occupation: Vampire
    Abilites/Mental Issues: O.o um......anger?
    Facebook: Aiden's FB

Facecalm/Fandom: Bill Kaulitz/Tokio Hotel
    Height/Weight: 6 feet and 4 inches, 145 pounds
    Hair/Eyes:black hair and reddish gray eyes
    Clothing Style:he dresses up in mainly dark clothes. Some of the clothes are obvious, t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. Well, that's bascially it for him really, he just mainly wears what he can find in the stores that is comfortable

Dislikes: the witch that killed his family, hunters, sun, others who stop him from finding the witch, vampires, Megan (his 'mommy')
    Strenghts: 'friends'
    Weaknesses: 'friends' (yes, i know it's also his weaknesses)
    Fears: O.o loosing people who are close to him
    Habits: blanks out every once in a while, sighs alot
    Personality: Uh....he doesn't show his personality that much. He usually keeps quiet when hes around new people. He's more angry at the world then anything else. When his guard is let down, he's a bit playful. (XD) He's also quick tempered. He can be a bit bitchy when he can be. He doesn't like telling people about his problems or what's wrong with him.

Parents/Guardian: Hannah Nacht (biological mother; deseased),Alexander Nacht (biological father);Megan Jinkins (adopted mother)
    Sibilings: none
    Other Family: O.Ohis friends from Amazonia, Missouri
    History: When he was growing up, there was a witch that lived next door to them. Except they didn't know that she was one. Until one day she put a spell on his family. A bunch of vampires showed up and attacked his home, his family was killed, but he was left alive. Later on he found out that he was turned. It's been about two years since his family was killed, and he has been searching for the witch that had done that.

Name: Micky Very Happy nein, it's 'Mick'
    Anything?: O.o Aiden has been a character i have RPed for a long time, so yeah, he's more devoloped then the rest of them on here xD
    RP Sample: Aiden: -hides and tells creator to stop this follishness-
    Me: >.> AIDEN YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!
    Aiden: O.O -ignores creator-
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 4/12/2011, 01:54

Xander Zephyr

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Large-msg-120356154193

It's true, we're all a little insane
    But it's so clear, now that I'm unchained
    Fear is only in our minds, taking over all the time
    Fear is only in our minds, but it's taking over all the time
    You poor sweet innocent thing, dry your eyes and testify
    You know you live to break me, don't deny, sweet sacrifice

Name: Xander Zephyr
    Nickname: idk yet xD
    Sexuality: gay
    Type/Occupation: Dark/Fallen Angel
    Abilites/Mental Issues: sadistic? not sure...

Facecalm/Fandom: Brandon Killen
    Height/Weight: 5 feet 4 inches, 132 pounds
    Hair/Eyes: black eyes; black hair with white highlights
    Clothing Style: Xander likes looking like girl, but he doesn't wear dresses, just clothes that looks like that they should be worn by girls. He likes wearing jewlery. He wears dark colors. He sometimes have his clothes showing some skin.

Dislikes: peace, happiness,
    Strenghts: his "care" for others -sarcastic-
    Weaknesses: when he actually really cares O.O
    Fears: getting caught by other angels, dieing
    Habits: he scoffs alot, doesn't pay attention to others pleas,
    Personality: He is sadistic, he have been since he's been on the earth. He doesn't care if his victims pleas or not, he will still kill them. He has a wierd fetish of seeing blood even though he doesn't need to blood.

Parents/Guardian: O.O um....no one knows
    Sibilings: LOL the other fallen angels?
    Other Family: none
    History: He was with the other fallen angels when they first were sent away from heaven. Later on he was hunting with the others and he accedently killed a human, yes, he didn't mean to but he tasted the human's blood, liked it. Later on, he started to like killing, no matter what creature it is. The other fallen angels had found out and they were going to try to kill him but since none of them in that group had an archangel sword they really can't kill him. So far he's been hiding from the others and killing at the same time so far he's been good. Now, he's been here for quiet a while.

Name: "MICK"
    Anything?: O.O
    RP Sample: NEIN

Last edited by Mick Mittennacht on 23/12/2011, 18:46; edited 2 times in total
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 8/12/2011, 20:47

Arriane Sturm (Spellcaster)

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die Dark-Gothic-57

Are we alone, is there more than we believe in?
    Haunting these walls, shadows crawling out revealing, fear in me stays in me.
    The nightmares inside here, my dark fears all in my head again.
    The nightmares I fight here, all my tears pull me through hell again.
    I wake in the night and I pray that I've been dreaming,
    There's nowhere to hide from this nightmare calling to me, fear in me stays in me.

Name: Arriane Sturm/Spellcaster
    Nickname: O.o um..idk?
    Sexuality: straight,
    Type/Occupation: shadow controller (well, when she is Spellcaster)
    Abilites/Mental Issues: Sturm: haves dreams of bein g burned alive; Spellcaster: shadow control

Facecalm/Fandom: i wish i know >.>
    Height/Weight: 5 feet 3 inches; 124 pounds
    Hair/Eyes: black straight hair that is shoulder length; dark blue eyes
    Clothing Style: She wears clothing that's kind of like the gothic style, but since she is in a mental institute she can only wear the clothing from there. For the gothic style that she wears is like dark colors but its not like the "scene" style, it's a bit different. -can't explain-

Dislikes: pills, fire, bright lights, isolation, daytime
    Strenghts: shadows
    Weaknesses: day
    Fears: fire, being actually crazy
    Habits: she looks around herself alot. Keeps a distance from others,
    Personality: She used to be the type who talks about what's going on with herself to her parents but that's it. But now, since she's been in the mental institute she's been keeping to herself. She would talk to others but that's about it.
    Spellcaster: Sadistic? O.o She likes hurting people, doesn't really care on what they do to get away from it. She only cares about certain people.

Parents/Guardian: >.> they are dead
    Sibilings: same with parents
    Other Family: Gabriel Amsel, Mystic Illusion, Ivory Haven
    History: She is the reincarnation of Arriane Spellcaster, hence that the first names are the same. She was put into a mental institute when she started getting dreams about fire and death. She actually started to believe that they were real. So her parents put into the place when she was the age of 17. Little of what she knew is that her dreams were memories from a past life. The main reason she gets those dreams cause it did actually happen. Spellcaster died from fire. Spellcaster doesn't have much of a history really.

Name: MIC :D
    Anything?: i am tired of this part of the profiles >.>
    RP Sample: NIE!!!
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 26/12/2011, 16:24

Thomas Leonard Trümper aka Leonard Hanley

What a cynide suprize you had left for my eyes, if I had common sence I'd cut myself or curl up and die K5b3gtom308ou_qtn

All heads are bowed in silence
    To remember her last sentence
    She answered him knowing what would happen
    Her last words still hanging in the air
    (In the air)

Name: Thomas Leonard Trümper aka Leonard Hanley
    Nickname: Leo (people who doesn'T know whop he really is), [for people who knows his real name] tom, tomi, o.O i forgot most of them xDXDXD
    Type/Occupation: vampire? o.o i'm not sure about it
    Abilites/Mental Issues: USED TO BE A WTICH but since he was changed he doesn't have them

Facecalm/Fandom: Tokio Hotel/ Tom Kaulitz
    Height/Weight: 6 feet and 5 inches; 147 pounds
    Hair/Eyes: brown hair with dread locks, and he has brown eyes
    Clothing Style: His style clothing is like the gansters except that his is just really baggy. (this is my first character who doesn't have some what dark style XDXDXD). HATS, and he has a lip piercing.

Likes: the evil in his family(wilhelm hates it also but he doesn't know much about it XD), rap, blood,
    Dislikes: boredom, when people tells him he's wrong, staying away from his brother,
    Strenghts: others he cares for (also an weakness) and blood >.>
    Weaknesses: when he finds out that someone close to him has died
    Fears: dieing, and seeing his brother dead
    Habits: He tends to look around when someone is talking to him.
    Personality: He Seems Like A Know It All. Kind Of A Jerk When he Knows Hes Right. Hes Been Around Alot So he Knows What Hes Talking About,He Can be Wrong But,Thats Not Likely. He likes Being The Tough Sort of Dude.

Parents/Guardian: Matthew Trümper and Lila Trümper
    Sibilings: Wilhelm, and Viktor
    Other Family: Rebecca Becker (Don't want to know the relation; she's dead),John Becker (Rebecca's son xD i don't know if he's dead or not o.o') Hazel Blackwell (the other type 9 >.> she died)
    History: Most of his story is like Wilhelm's except he never been to the mental institute, he was changed by a type 7, all he has as an affect is the craving for blood and his immortality. He suposedly died in 84 by a hunter attacking him, but he found himself buried, he didn't understand that. When he found out that he's supposed to be dead, he changed his name so no one can really find him. He's been trying his best to avoid his brother with all circumstances, which means he doesn't know that his brother is the only type 9 vampire now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 03:01