Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

Too lazy to finish the editing

Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Too lazy to finish the editing Empty Too lazy to finish the editing

Post  Mick 11/2/2012, 17:41

Hazel Blackwell: -She Is Asleep-

Xander Zephyr: *he walks into the room* WAKE UP!! <.<..... *he has a knife in his hands xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -Sort Of Jumped Up Sitting In Bed- Whats..Going On? D:

Xander Zephyr: *he scoffs* you passed out *LIES and he slaps her* what do you think about this situation? *>.>?.....what is he doing? xD*

Hazel Blackwell: What? -Screams When he Slapped Her- I Dont Get It D: -Her Face Hurts xD-

Xander Zephyr: *he rolls his eyes and he slices her arm xD watching the blood come out* something is off...O.o...*sees the wound healing up quick* what the fuck? <.<....

Hazel Blackwell: Ow! -Screams Again When he Cut Her Arm- Who Are You????? -Yup Its Healing xD-

Xander Zephyr: It's none of your business to know who I am, shit *he went to go get something xD* Why are you healing fast *faster then him >?.>?'* Your human...<.< *then he sees the tattoo on her neck * O_O oh...I see...F-18-45-Fail, what the fuck does that mean? <.<

Hazel Blackwell: Why Are You Mad? Your In My Room Cutting me,Yes Its My Business D: -Looks At Him- What?

Xander Zephyr: Can I can be!! *<.< glares at her* haha, And I'm not having fun with it right now *he points at her should, close to her neck* you have a tatto there...

Hazel Blackwell: -Looks Close To Her Neck- Oh,...And Why is That Any of Your Business then? -Not Being A Smart Ass Shes Just Confused xD-

Xander Zephyr: Cause that looks more like it's a tatto from WW2 <.<...and you look too young to be from that time...*XDXDXD*

Hazel Blackwell: How Old Do I Look? -She Asks xD-

Xander Zephyr: 20 or 19 maybe, why are you asknig this? *he slaps her xD OMG creator almost had him out of character xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -Reminded Creator Of Aiden O.O & Hazel Screams 'ow' xDD- It was Just A Question D: -Falls Back Down Hold Her Face-

Xander Zephyr: But I make the questions here!! >?.>?...*DUDE I wonder on how Aiden will be if he was sadistic O_O nope, can never think that; aaaaaaaaaaaand he slaps Hazel again, he brings out a rope and ties her mouth up <.<*

Hazel Blackwell: But..? -DUDE LOL LOL LOL OMG XDD LMFAO XD & Creator Dies At The Next Part O.O & Hazel Screams But No Use Her Mouth Is Tied D:-

Xander Zephyr: but what? *he smirks*

Hazel Blackwell: -Looks At Him Kind of Glares & Scared o.o Knowing She Cant Speak >?.>?-

Xander Zephyr: *he laughs* So what should I do with you? *he is basically talking to himself xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -She Tries To get Away from Him &,Now That Creator Thinks About It,Why Is This The First time She Tried To get away? xDDD-

Xander Zephyr: *he grabs her and throws her to the wall >.>* you are not getting out of this easily, it's only death that can let you get out of here...>.> *he threw a knife at her and it hits her xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Ahh -She Screams xD & Hits The Wall With A Loud Thump xD & The Knife He Threw Hit Her & She Crouches Slightly From the Pain-

Xander Zephyr: *he glares at her* How in the HELL are you even screaming? *he ties the ropes tighter >.>...*

Hazel Blackwell: -Ah Tries To Scream but Its More Of A....Sound xD & Falls To The Ground-

Xander Zephyr: *he laughs* are you THAT weak?, I hope not....*he stabs her then he licks the blood from it and he spits it out* What the fuck? *disgusting xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT?TTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLL?LLLLMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF?FFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO?OO XDDDDD CREATOR DYING XDDD & Almost Screams But Yeah Noises >.>- ..nfhbebshefvy -The Stab Hurt & ew He Licked The Blood LOL XD-

Xander Zephyr: *he grabs the ropes and untie them, he's getting tired of the muffled noise >:U*

Hazel Blackwell: -She Gets Up Really Hard Though D: & Is Like Gasping Cause That Was Hard To Breathe With- What Ae You Doing To Me? O.O

Xander Zephyr: To tell you the truth, I have no idea really, I just thought that it would be fun to torcher somone, but now, I'm not in the mood, so I might just finish you off...

Hazel Blackwell: Howd You get In My House? -xD-

Xander Zephyr: *he sighs* do you really think that this is your home? >?.>?

Hazel Blackwell: I Don't Know D: -Lost-

Xander Zephyr: then if you don't know, why are you asking me on why I am in your house *he rolls his eyes and he snaps her neck*

Hazel Blackwell: -Creator Not Sure If Shes dead Or Paralyzed Or What xD-

Xander Zephyr: *she's paralyzed and he leaves the place XD*

Hazel Blackwell: -She Paralyzed...Scheisse..Sh?es Just Laying There LOL-

Alexander Shaddix: *after a few hours and he found some tracks to some killer he finds Hazel* O_O......*and he checks if she's alive, and she is....<.<....let's just say he fixed her neck cause creator is tooo lazy to type up what happened xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -LOL IF ONLY IT WAS THAT EASY IN REAL LIFE XD- o.o.....-Looks Around & sees SSome Guy & looks At Him-

Alexander Shaddix: Are you okay? *wonders on how come the neck breaking didn't really harm her much O_O yeah, that's why it's so easy xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -Sits Up & Looks At Herself- It Looks Like I Am...But..How? -So Confused xD-

Alexander Shaddix: It looks like your neck was healing...o.O

Hazel Blackwell: -Feels Her Neck- Oh...-Mic Does She Know What She Is And All That? Creators A Biut Confused xD-

Alexander Shaddix: *yes...xD pretend this is a scene after she met Wilhelm xD* yep....

Hazel Blackwell: Oh.....Who Are You? -Okay lol-

Alexander Shaddix: Alexander, you?....*dude, seriously? xD just go into a conversation? XDXDXD*

Hazel Blackwell: -Sorry Its A Habit lol- Hazel...

Alexander Shaddix: nice...name...Why were you in that condition when I found you?...*wants to make sure if it's the right person that he's been finding out victums to...<.<*

Hazel Blackwell: Thanks..Uh...I Dont Know? I Woke & This Dude Was Stabbing Me And Tieing My Mouth & Like yeah -O.O-

Alexander Shaddix: what does he look like?....

Hazel Blackwell: Uhm....Black Hair With White Highlights..Black Eyes....-She Says-

Alexander Shaddix: hm....Black eyes? O.o...*demon? no, there aren't any sulfur aroud...what the fuck?*

Hazel Blackwell: Yes,He Was Just Weird...He Even tasted My Blood & Called It gross...-Weirdo >.>-

Alexander Shaddix: this doesn't make sence, what would do that type of stuff? >.> *thinking...xD creator is not sure if there ever been any angels that were pure evil xD well, that like torcher I mean xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Anythings Possible,You Never Know What It Could be D: -D:-

Alexander Shaddix: Do you have any ideas on what it could be? *just want to make sure that she might know something xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Uhm....-Wondering If He KNows What She Is & Stuff- What....Are You?

Alexander Shaddix: human, a hunter actaully, you? *>.> her eyes aren't human or she could've gotten contacts xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Oh......Im.....Some Sort of Vampire...-She Says-

Alexander Shaddix: what do you mean some sort of vampire? o.o...*what? XD*

Hazel Blackwell: Im...A...Type 9 Vampire -Creator Hoping Thats Correct LOL-

Alexander Shaddix: *dingding It's correct * O.o...never herd of- wait, I have....*xD*

Hazel Blackwell: -XDDDD- Yeah,Well Y...eah.

Alexander Shaddix: *he noddes and he stands up >.> <.< >.>....denies creator remembering and interview she seen yesterday xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Howd You get Here? -Honestly Just Wondering-

Alexander Shaddix: O.o...I walked into the door....*LOL XD*

Hazel Blackwell: >.> -ROTFLMFAO XD-

Alexander Shaddix: what? o.o

Hazel Blackwell: -Sighs- Nothing..

Alexander Shaddix: okay...*he looks around for any signs on who that person could be then he finds some sort of sign on the wall* O.o..what the...?

Hazel Blackwell: Huh? -Turns & Sees The Sign- W-Whats T-That?

Alexander Shaddix: some sort of sign, never seen it before...O.o....I'll have to ask my sister about it later...*he grabs his phone and takes a picture of it and sends it to his sister xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Your Sister? Oh..Okay O.O -She Says-

Alexander Shaddix: yeah, my sister, she's smarter then most of us are, but she can't hunt...*he got a message back* what the fuck?

Hazel Blackwell: Thats Strange O.O -She Says- What?

Alexander Shaddix: the signs are some form of signs for angels? o.o.....and I don't think that there's such thing as an angel who torchers people >.>

Hazel Blackwell: Maybe Hes Evil? -She Says-

Alexander Shaddix: <.<....yeah, maybe, but I thought when an angel goes against thier own kind they loose all of thier abilities,,

Hazel Blackwell: Maybe He Foudn A way out Of That? -xD-

Alexander Shaddix: I don't know, I'm not smart about this stuff o.o'

Hazel Blackwell: But,Your A Hunter? You Should Kow Of All Creatures O.O

Alexander Shaddix: that's why I ask my sister about this stuff...

Hazel Blackwell: Oh So Like,Your Stupid,But You Can Hunt,& Shes Snart,But retarded At Hunting? -lol-

Alexander Shaddix: No, I don't know about the creatures like this, I know most...my sister has a disability so she can't even hunt if she wants to, she's good at it well, was I mean...<.<

Hazel Blackwell: -XDXDXDXDXDXDXD- Sure,Okay thats Uhm Yeash

Alexander Shaddix: yest? O.o....*gotta love misherd stuff xD*

Hazel Blackwell: Okay...-Stands Up & Sits On the bed xD-

Alexander Shaddix: what are you doing? *this place is an abondoned house XD*

Hazel Blackwell: Sitting On This Bed? -Not Even Sure On Where Shes At xDDD-

Alexander Shaddix: ok...

Hazel Blackwell: -Starts Walking Out-

Alexander Shaddix: bye...*and he looks around the place XD*

Hazel Blackwell: ...Bye...-Waves & Leaves xD-

Current date/time is 14/5/2024, 16:29