Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

Dindella's Characters 8D

DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Dindella's Characters 8D Empty Dindella's Characters 8D

Post  DindellaTheDefender 17/10/2011, 21:26

Aasia Aaron Aaliyah
    Dindella's Characters 8D 2011_colorful_women_s_swimwear_swimming_wear
    Love you like a brother.
    Treat'chu like a friend.
    Respect you like a lover.
    If you be the cash, I'll be the rubber-band.
    You could be the match and I could be the fuse.
    Boom!
    Painter baby,
    You could be my muse.
    I'm the reporter baby,
    You can be the news.

name: full name
    sexuality: Bisexual
    type: Werewolf
    mental problems: A bit "out there"
    abilities: Immune to silver
    Alternate Universe or Non-Alternate Universe: AU?
    facecalm: No celeb, but girl on the left
    fandom: Nope.

Well, this ain't no slideshow, this is the great unknown, this is the poison we take

height: 5'2"
    weight: 110 lbs
    body type: Skinny
    hair: Dirty blond, curvy and normally down
    eyes: Sometimes her eyes change colors, especially on full moons
    style of clothing: Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Pink. Black. White. Grey. Flowers. Pretty. Cute. x'D (I cheated)

Outside the velvet rope, standing there all alone, all the grotesque and shame

likes: Cute things, bright colors, starry nights, cool breezes
    dislikes: Blood, death, gore, full moons
    strengths: Quick, stealthy, loving, accepting
    weakness: Slow-witted, loony, not very strong physically, can be lazy
    fears: The dark, killing someone, being completely alone, being hates/feared
    secrets: She's a werewolf, but other than that she has killed someone (on accident) before because they were too close to her on her first full moon.
    bad habits: She chews her hair and talks (and answers) herself, sometimes she'll even talk in third-person or thinks someone else is there.
    personality: Normally the first to greet someone, despite not being very good at socializing with the majority of people. She's very enthusiastic and shy, but also a bit of a loony. She tends to collect needless junk that nobody else wants and tidies it up inside her house, fitting things into the tiniest of spaces. Always looking to make someone feel accepted and smile, she'll go to great lengths just to make somebody happy and will not hesitate to help the needy.

If you think that real beauty is on the outside, well that's a far cry from the truth

music choice: She'll listen to anything and everything
    foods: Sweet foods
    drinks: Monsters
    languages: English

Maybe all the information that you seek, well, you should not believe, there's no truth

father: Thomas Aaliyah
    mother: Cheril Aaliyah
    brother/sister: (Unknown)
    other family: (Not known yet)
    friends: No.

I feel so dramatised, doped up and televised, life can be cruel and insane

history: She was bitten by a werewolf when was 10 years old. Her father is a werewolf hunter and her mother a cop, as soon as she could, Aasia fled as far away from her home in L.A. as possible.

But we've got these ugly scars, unknown and infected hearts, maybe it's time for a change

name: Megan/Dindella
    how long: For about 8 years.
    hello: I LIEK PIE.
    copyright: Picture copyrighted to whoever took it.
    RP sample: Aasia: *Skips up to her dad and throws herself onto his back, her arms going around his shoulders and her legs flopping up; laughs joyfully* DADDY!!! I missed you~! <3

This template is made by angelzfalldown, do not use this on anything else, nor mess with it; ths song Lies Of The Beautiful People belongs to Sixx: A.M. and i am only using them for the template.
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Dindella's Characters 8D Empty Re: Dindella's Characters 8D

Post  DindellaTheDefender 20/10/2011, 18:16

Aaron Aasia Aaliyah
    Dindella's Characters 8D 2011_colorful_women_s_swimwear_swimming_wear
    "I got a little secret for ya:
    I never sleep when comes the night,
    But every time I smack my fingers
    I switch back into the light.
    My moon belong to your sun.
    Your fire is burning my mind."

name: Aaron Aasia Aaliyah
    sexuality: Bisexual
    type: 1/2 witch, 1/2 hunter
    mental problems: NONE
    abilities: Witchy-powers
    Alternate Universe or Non-Alternate Universe: AU?
    facecalm: No celeb, but girl on the right
    fandom: NOPE.

Well, this ain't no slideshow, this is the great unknown, this is the poison we take

height: 5'3"
    weight: 112 lbs
    body type: Skinny
    hair: Dirty blond, curvy and normally down
    eyes: Brown-green
    style of clothing: She'll, literally, wear anything. She does NOT care. At all. You'll normally see her in Gothic clothing, although during the summer she likes to wear lighter, more skimpy clothing. Especially when shopping with her sister, who she needs to be able to keep up with at all times.

Outside the velvet rope, standing there all alone, all the grotesque and shame

likes: Serious and calm people, sunshine, water, kids, and her sister
    dislikes: Hyper people, insanity, chaos, confusion, dogs
    strengths: Calm, knows how to handle bad situations, patient, and strong-willed
    weakness: Low self-esteem, fierce and violent when angered, has a hard time forgiving herself and others, worries too much (even if she doesn't really show it)
    fears: Death, losing her sister forever
    secrets: She's killed someone for molesting her sister.
    bad habits: Rolling her eyes and biting her tongue
    personality:While Aasia, her sister, is a complete eccentric nut, Aaron is very calm, serious, and, well, not. . . nutty. Very relaxed most of the time, nothing normally takes her off guard. She does not believe in vampires or werewolves, because she's been kept safe from this "mythological world." She tends to be sarcastic a lot.

If you think that real beauty is on the outside, well that's a far cry from the truth

music choice: Gothic, but she'll listen to other things too
    foods: Because she loves food, she'll eat anything. She especially loves meat, though. Medium-rare steak with mashed potatoes and gravy is her favorite meal besides hamburgers.
    drinks: Aaron loves energy drinks, soda, and anything with caffiene
    languages: English

Maybe all the information that you seek, well, you should not believe, there's no truth

father: Thomas Aaliyah
    mother: Cheril Aaliyah
    brother/sister: Aasia Aaliyah
    other family: (Not known yet)
    friends: (UNKNOWN)

I feel so dramatised, doped up and televised, life can be cruel and insane

history: the history to the character, at least a paragraph

But we've got these ugly scars, unknown and infected hearts, maybe it's time for a change

name: Megan/Dindella
    how long: For about 8 years.
    hello: I LIEK PIE.
    copyright: Picture copyrighted to whoever took it.
    RP sample: Aasia: *Skips up to her dad and throws herself onto his back, her arms going around his shoulders and her legs flopping up; laughs joyfully* DADDY!!! I missed you~! <3

This template is made by angelzfalldown, do not use this on anything else, nor mess with it; ths song Lies Of The Beautiful People belongs to Sixx: A.M. and i am only using them for the template.

Current date/time is 11/5/2024, 03:31